In our modern, well-equipped EMC laboratory we carry out EMC measurements in compliance with international standards (IEC, ISO, EN and CISPR standards) and individual customer specifications.
We are accredited by DAkkS (www.dakks.de; the German National Accreditation Body) under the registration number D-PL-12091-01 and recognized by the KBA (www.kba.de; the German Federal Motor Transport Authority) under registration number KBA-P-00042-02.
Products and Standards
We offer qualified EMC testing and a wide spectrum of EMC services, and can be regarded as a competent partner for our customers. The list below shows some examples of possible tests and the relevant standards:
- Automotive components (12 and 24V vehicle power supply):
ISO 11452-x; ISO 7637-x
- Railroad components : EN 50155 and EN 50121-3-2
- Fire detection : EN 50130-4 and EN 54-25
- Industrial products : Basic standards EN 61000-6-1 to -6-4
- Medical products : EN 60601-1-2
- Shipping and Offshore products e.g. : EN 60945 and (ABS, BV, DNV, GL, … )
We are accredited by DAkkS to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for the above-mentioned standards and for many more. DAkkS, Certificate
For marketing your products and to allow you to apply the CE label, we execute tests according to the EMC Directive (2004/108/EC) for you.
Identification symbols for conforming products.
As a technical service, we are recognized by the German Federal Motor Transport Authority, listed below directives in accordance with DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025:
- EC Directive 2009/19/EG, EMC of vehicle components
- EC Directive 2005/30/EG, EMC for components of 2 and 3-wheel motor vehicles
- EC Directive 2009/64/EG, EMC for components of agricultural or forestry tractors
- ECE Directive No. 10, Revision 4, EMC of vehicle components
is valid for all EU countries.
is valid for all EU countries and for some additional countries listed by the UN.