In our modern, well-equipped EMC laboratory we carry out EMC measurements in compliance with international standards and individual customer specifications.
Products and Standards
We offer qualified EMC testing and a wide spectrum of EMC services, and can be regarded as a competent partner for our customers. The list below shows some examples of possible tests and the relevant standards:
- Automotive components (12 V and 24 V vehicle power supply): ISO 11452-x; ISO 7637-x, CISPR25, ISO 10605
- Railroad components : EN 50155 and EN 50121-3-2
- Fire detection : EN 50130-4 and EN 54-25
- Industrial products: Basic standards EN 61000-6-2 / 6-4
- Light-industrial environments / Residential: Basic standards EN 61000-6-1 / 6-3
- Shipping and Offshore products e.g. : EN 60945 and (ABS, BV, DNV GL, … )
KRIWAN Testzentrum is accredited by DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 (www.dakks.de; Reg.-Nr. D-PL-12091-01-01)
For marketing your products and to allow you to apply the CE label, we execute tests according to the EMC Directive (2014/30 EU) for you.
Identification symbols for conforming products.
KRIWAN Testzentrum is named by Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt as a technical service (www.kba.de; Reg.-Nr. KBA-P 00042-02).
Approval of electrical / electronic subassembly (ESAs) with regard to electromagnetic compatibility
Valid for all EU countries and for some additional countries listed by UN
- ECE UN-R 10 Revision 6, EMC of vehicle components
- EG 2009/19/EG, EMC of vehicle components
- EG 2005/30/EG, EMC for components of 2 and 3-wheel motor vehicles
- EG 2009/64/EG, EMC for components of agricultural or forestry tractors