In our modern, well-equipped environmental simulation laboratories we carry out tests to international standards and to individual OEM specifications, and support you in optimizing your products.
As a reliable and competent partner, we cover the areas of automotive, fire detection, industrial products, railroad, IT and shipping. Our proposals range from individual tests through to complete approvals.
Our environmental simulation laboratories offer a wide spectrum of mechanical, climatic and corrosion tests. These include the following:
- Vibration and mechanical shock, including temperature profile
- Temperature testing from -70°C to +300°C
- Corrosion testing under salt fog and aggressive gas conditions
- Chemical and medium resistance acc. to ISO 16750-5, LV 124
- Solar simulation to DIN 75220 and EN 60068-2-5
- Splash water test and ice water immersion test
- Temperature shock in air and in liquids
- IP protection class to EN 60529 and ISO 20653
- Dew / Condensation test (KS-15 from LV 124)
- Flammability test to FMVSS 302, EN 60695-2-11
- Stone impact test acc. to DIN EN ISO 20567-1 (M-02 from LV 124)
KRIWAN Testzentrum is accredited by DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 (www.dakks.de; registration number D-PL-12091-01-00)